Monday, December 28, 2009

Nerves

I admit it, I am nervous. Actually scared as hell might be a more fitting assessment. I can't sleep and I have been so mean to poor Dh lately.

Frankly, I don't know why but he has been driving me crazy these last few weeks. He never seems to do or say the right thing and I am getting frustrated. I am so confused, usually we get along fine, great even, but this month has been nothing but fighting. Tonight was a whammy. A big massive blow up of a fight, which ended up with me saying "why don't you just move out, I can't seem to stand you anymore". terrible right? I didn't mean it, I don't even know why I said it really. Dh was shocked and hurt, and I was bewildered and angry.

I am tired of fighting. I hate when we fight. I want it to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment