Monday, December 14, 2009

Not really "trying"

So I have decided that we are going to do a "not really trying" kind of month. Otherwise known as, "make sure that we BD sometime in my fertile period enough to give me a slight chance but not enough to let DH know that we are Baby dancing". I thought that might be a kind of long title for a blog.

I am giving up on this trying to be ultra sensible lark. Intellectually I know that this month isn't going to result in baby, but who am I kidding? I can't let it go by with no attempt at all.

I have really enjoyed this ttc break. Honestly I really have. I know that I will love being pregnant and having a LO, but ttc SUCKS! The worrying, the stress, the disappointment, who would enjoy that? Well maybe women who get pregnant in a month or two, but definitly not me.

I may be taking another unscheduled ttc break after we get DH's SA results back later on in December, but for now it is, not on, but less off.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog... thanks for writing! I am in the same place this cycle- breaks are great! We are in limbo between being treated by my OB/GYN and moving on to a RE, so we are taking the opportunity to slack off and enjoy the month... so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how that works. When I heard that we couldn't even try for 3-6 months I was devistated, but it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I think I forgot how fast time can go by when your not counting the days by your cycle.

    ReplyDelete