Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally, a negative I like

So we got the results of Dh's MRI, negative! No tumor! I am so relieved, I think I will finally be able to sleep tonight.

Dh will also finally be able to start the hCG this week. I have spoken to a few friends on IF support groups and found out that someone in my exact position ended up getting pregnant au natural. Of course it took almost eighteen months of injections, five failed IUI's, and two failed IVF's. I am trying not to concentrate on that part of it though. Hmmm, that seems like a theme with ttc and IF, trying to concentrate on the possibilities rather then the actualities.

That being said I will concentrate that at the end of this it is possible that I may end up with a child. I am not so foolish as to think that we will not have to do some kind of fertility treatments, but it may happen. I am starting to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment