Monday, November 16, 2009

A little down

I am feeling just a little bit down today. I don't know why my optimism isn't where it has been, I mean nothing has changed. I think that maybe it is because in this book I am reading the main character has just had a baby. She is so completely and utterly engrossed and smitten with her new born it makes the story so beautiful and so hard to read.

I think I am also bored with my life at the moment. I feel like it is on hold. I wish I could get a new job. I grow so tired of my work, the same people, the same problems. Then I wonder if that would really make me happy. Would I be happy somewhere new, I have had the same job it has almost become part of who I am.

I am ovulating any day now. I try not to pay attention to it, but it is hard. I am so attuned to my cycle now that the signs a pretty hard to miss. It is frustrating to not be trying. Just a few more months. Please just a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment