Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfull

Today I am not feeling down at all. I am not feeling bad or deprived for the things I don't have. I am just feeling content. I know that it sounds contrived or possibly even kind of hokey, but I love the things that are already in my life.

I have a great husband who I love dearly. A husband who is willing to go through months and months of painful injections just to give me the baby I have always wanted.

I love me dogs, who still follow me around the house like they are still puppy's.

I love my family, and am so grateful for it being so big. I actually really enjoy them. I don't get frustrated like I see others being when they know that they will have to be with their relatives for the holidays. I actually can't wait to see and hang out with them. We don't get to see each other as much as we would like but when we do it is amazing and fun.

These things are basic things, They are not like winning the lottery. They are just simple things, but they make me feel grateful.

I am going to try to concentrate on these things more from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment