Monday, February 1, 2010

Blah

I'm having kind of a crappy day. I spent all day filling out loan applications, never fun. My back hurts again, I pulled a muscle last week and aggravated it last night while I was working. My head hurts from all of the form filling. I was supposed to be off work tonight to rest it and that fell through. And to top it all off AF came today so I have cramps too.

All in all not the best of days.

The only positive thing that has happened today is that the nurse finally called me back and scheduled my HSG for 2/09/10, so in a week and a half. If that is a positive thing, lol.

2 comments:

  1. The HSG is a positive thing, Sarah. It means you are moving forward!!

    Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope it all gets better and the HSG gives you a fresh outlook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have an appointment with my RE on 2/9, mine for a saline infused sonogram and a trial transfer for my IVF. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete