Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy days

I don't know if I have ever mentioned it here before, I tend to stick to IF on my blog, but I have been looking for my first house. But the search is over, I have found the most perfect house! I absolutly adore it! My Mum is in town at the moment and she went with me to look and she fell in love too. It has just about everything that I wanted in a home and more. I am so happy right now I could burst. This is what it look like...











Also I am 13DPO right now but honestly expecting AF tomorrow, but at lesat this house is taking my mind off that.

6 comments:

  1. I do LOVE the house. I love the open kitchen and the spacious bathroom. I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh. I'm lovin' the tub! Nice house - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It's a bit daunting doing this for the first time but hopefully I'll do most things right, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, that house is GORGEOUS. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, wish me luck I'm going to be spending all day today with a loan officer trying to secure all of our financing.

    ReplyDelete